miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

Tell a story-Past tense

In my House

Many years ago when I was little going to attend a birthday party with my cousin. That day I was very happy with the party and my cousin invited my best friend to the party. But it came a little accident and was when he was coming to my house. I forward to open the door of my house when I fell on it. 


At that moment I felt a sharp pain in my arm. My parents did not knowwhen they came to do. Minutes later they had to take me to the hospital there and it realizedthat I had a fracture in my left elbow. So they had to plaster bandage for a month for the bone to heal. What hurt me was that I could not go to the party of my cousin, but he has always been rather like my earring and I'm a candy party.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario