domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

Preposition

My first impression learned to speak English

My first impression learned to speak English. The truth has been a little difficult because, I learned French at school. And being honest my linguistic ability is not very developed I began to study English until I got to college, starting in each of the courses was slowly learning a little. To be honest it was a bit difficult since I've started from scratch and most students already have a foundation in the language or are on a more advanced level than mine.
It learning English has been a face challenges, because from the first day of school I spent studying hard in order to understand and learn more about the language. It is a little difficult but I have endeavored to be learning. Last semester I took the English 3 was a bit tricky but not rotted have done it without the help of assistants each semester English help you English teachers college. I believe that the last quarter was where I learned more this semester and I'm more positive in learning more about the English..


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario